Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Belated Easter

Well, me and mine were too ill from a pretty severe infection to do much of anything for the last several days. After all the fluid in my body had escaped through all orifices save my ears, I was severely dehydrated,nauseous, yadda yadda. 36 hours after I got it, my wife got the same thing, I had to take her to the ER early Friday morning, still sick myself, but enough whining. We're back in the saddle, sort of. Hopefully, my daughter won't get it. Thank you Deanna, and others, especially those of you I haven't met. I appreciate all you're doing. It will help to rememdy the avalanche of mail I get on a daily basis for CAT scans, PET scans, surgical assistants and other costs related to my biopsy, bone marrow procedure (I wouldn't recommend having that done unless you display masochistic tendencies), biweekly Complete Blood Counts, radiologist fees, radiation treatment, and various and sundry other bills that sometimes feel like a daily kick in the stomach. I have to believe what Paul said, "I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me".

No comments:

Post a Comment