Thursday, April 9, 2009

Help already

Well, the blessings of this website are already making themselves apparent, with the response of a couple of people I don't even know, trusting a stranger on the Web, and just giving out of the goodness of their hearts. My wife and I have said over and over again, there have been definite benefits, yes, that's right, to having cancer. It has restored our faith in humanity. We had forgotten how many good people there were in the world. I experienced some of this when my dad died, 18 years ago, but have too often forgotten.

2 comments:

  1. Thinking of you. Hard to believe it has been that long since we lost your dad. I would love to know where you get your fortitude. I'm sending you some loving thoughts to fortify that strength.

    Love,

    Deanna
    one of your many favorite cousins ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you Rod. Just stay strong and keep your faith. There are good people out there who care and are compassionate. I'm sorry you have had to experience any negativity during this stressful time. It is a true blessing to learn in times like this that for every unsupportive person there are ten very supportive people willing to help even a stranger. God sends Angels in many forms. Always remember you are loved by many.

    Your wife and daughter,
    Theresa and Madeleine

    ReplyDelete